ACTN Strategies is the boutique consulting firm that helps clients combat risk and take on change with confidence. We are in search of a highly driven business management associate to join our team and help our small boutique consulting firm increase efficiency and efficacy on a wide range of complex, confident administrative and consulting projects. We value candidates who are action-oriented, collaborative, trustworthy, and nimble. The ideal applicant will have experience managing day-to-day operational activities such as task tracking, payroll and invoicing, and human resources. This position requires strong communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
• Monitor employee progress on initiatives and work improve efficiency and remain compliant
• Prepare presentations, compile meeting minutes, and provide other financial and administrative reports using business management software
• Track and report labor, including contractors, and overhead costs and burn rate on contracts
• Integrate payroll information into accounting system for monthly invoicing and budget reporting
• Manage regular payments to vendors and other contracted insurance firms
• Create, distribute, and manage documentation for new and existing contracts and budgets
• Identify and prepare for networking events, facilitated workshops, client meetings, etc.
• Prepare collateral material for proposals, grants, certification applications, etc.
• Implement and maintain knowledge management system for firm documentation
• Conduct competitive analysis, market research, and/or pricing strategy development, as requested
• Manage calendars and other administrative duties in support of firm leadership
• Identify areas for management review regarding process and practice to improve efficiency and ensure compliance
• Other special projects as assigned
• BA/BS, in business, management, or related field
• At least two years experience working in administrative or relevant managerial role
• Solid working knowledge of office processes and business policy development
• Experience with project management software (e.g. Trello, ClickUp, Asana, etc.)
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office –including Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook–and other common software tools used for communication, data analysis, graphics, and presentations
• Robust communication (oral and written) and customer service skills
• Experience managing to budget with multiple deadlines
• Strong research and critical thinking skills
• Poise under pressure, in fast-paced environments
• An ability to work with cross-functional teams on tight deadlines
• Experience collaborating on accounting and auditing tasks for small businesses
• Prior knowledge of HR and employee development best practices
• Previous data analysis experience
• Prior consulting industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends
Visit https://actnstrategies.com/careers/ to apply today!
ACTN Strategies does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.