ACTN Strategies is the boutique management consulting firm that helps clients combat risk and take on change with confidence. We are in search of a Jr. Marketing Associate who can help us expand our brand presence and increase sales. We value candidates who are action-oriented, collaborative, trustworthy, and nimble and our ideal applicant will be exceptionally creative and love to work independently. You will have tons of latitude to design and implement marketing strategies and your contribution will be outsized in this small firm.
• Design and implement marketing campaigns to include the promotional presentations
• Support brand development by providing content for public platforms, included but not limited to, our website, social media sites, and newsletter
• Write and proofread press releases
• Coordinate with internal team and external vendors to produce digital marketing materials
• Perform market analysis and research on competition to identify new opportunities
• Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
• Compile and report on quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Engage with potential and existing clients to support relationship management
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
• Help organize marketing events and other special projects as requested
• BS in Marketing or related field
• Proficiency with SEO/SEM campaigns
• Knowledge of data collection methods (focus groups, polls, surveys, etc.)
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (Google Adword, Online analytics, etc.)
• Robust understanding of effecting B2B marketing techniques
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Working knowledge of CRM programs
• Familiarity with statistical databases
• Knowledge of graphic design/video production tools and techniques
Visit https://actnstrategies.com/careers/ to apply today!
ACTN Strategies does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.