ACTN is a boutique consulting firm that delivers Strategic Resilience by combining strategy
technology and data analytics to enable Organizational, Technological, and Operational
Readiness. ACTN’s deep cross-sector experience is proven in capturing value and facilitating
organizational change by delivering quality solutions to its clients.
At ACTN, we approach each project with discipline and rigor to gain a thorough understanding
of an organization’s capabilities. Our focus is on finding the root cause of a problem to solve our
clients’ issues and create sustainable value.
ACTN seeks a Marketing Intern, who will join our team to provide creative ideas to help achieve
our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing
strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our branding and business
development team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help
develop, expand and push our sales and client relationship teams. Marketing Intern will work
with our team to support the development and building a marketing plan for a variety of projects.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of
various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should
be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
• Enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program in Marketing, Business Management or
Development or related field.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools,
Online analytics and Google Adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the branding and business development team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
• Help organize marketing events
Compensation: This role will pay $15 per hour up to $1200 over the course of a semester with
the opportunity for more as work arises.
ACTN Strategies does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation or any other
characteristics protected by law.
For more information about this position, contact Emile Washington at